Monday, August 30, 2010

Talking With Hammad

Bismillah

When I was making a scrapbook, my phone is rang. i saw the screen my phone hmm..I shocked my dear is called me *Tumben jam segini telepon". after being asked each other he is say to me : "Hammad beside me, come on u talk with him. ok!!!!!".

*Hammad come, i can heard his voice* hehehe...

Hammad : Hallo....Hallo..

Me : Hallo Hammad how are u ?

Hammad : Hallo how are u ? *Yaaaaah dia tanya balik, maklum masih kecil*

My dear : ( come on hammad, u talk with ur aunty...cieeeee ) come on u say : how...are...u..

Hammad : Hallo...how are u ? ( sambil ketawa xixixixi )

Me : I Fine, how ... about...u ... ( i talk to him very slow..slow..slowly )

Hammad : Bye...Bye...Bye...

Me : (I Laughing... we just say it and then he went ) ... Ok.. Bye Hammad ..

I'm Happy.... I can to talk with him again and heard his voice ... Yeah .. he is very funny ..

Really I like him ....

I'm Just tried to wrote in english, because i know my english still not good ...

if u'r find error in my writing, please tell me .. i will correct it ..

No comments: